butt (broadcast using this tool) is an easy to use, multi OS streaming tool.
It supports ShoutCast and IceCast and runs on Linux, MacOS and Windows.
The main purpose of butt is to stream live audio data from your computers Mic or Line input
to an Shoutcast or Icecast server. Recording is also possible.
It is NOT intended to be a server by itself or automatically stream a set of audio files.
Bạn đang xem: butt (broadcast using this tool) download
- Works with SHOUTcast and Icecast
- Runs on all three major operating systems. MacOS, Linux and Windows up to 10
- Supports aac+, mp3, ogg/vorbis, ogg/opus and ogg/FLAC for streaming
- Supports aac+, mp3, ogg/vorbis, ogg/opus, ogg/FLAC and wav for recording
- Is able to connect to a server after starting up automatically
- Is able to start a recording after connecting to a server automatically
- Recording can be split after a user defined amount of time
- Current song can either be updated manually or automatically by reading a file
- Configuration files can be imported and exported
- Status display shows infos about the current state (click on it)
- Automatically reconnects in case the connection has been interrupted
- Is able to attentuate and amplify the input volume
- Can stream and record with different bitrates
- Display colors can be changed as desired
See All Activity >
Chuyên mục: App