- An ideal Pokemon Go spoofer can not only change your device location but also prevent your account from being banned.
- This article listed the 6 best Pokemon Go spoofers and their pros and cons to help you pick the right one.
While playing Pokemon Go, one of the greatest challenges I faced was not getting enough Pokemon around. I used to keep roaming and trying my luck, but it almost already resulted in getting tired and frustrated.
To find more Pokemon, I tried using a VPN to alter my location, but it also required me to keep moving, which was not a good option.
Pokemon Go spoofers
can fake your GPS location and let you play Pokemon Go without moving! After reading this article, you can catch any rare Pokemon at home by lying on the couch like me.
Pokemon Go tutorial
- 1 Best Pokemon Go Spoofers for iOS
- 2 Best Pokemon Go Spoofers for Android
- 3 Not Working Pokemon GO Spoofers You Should Avoid
- 4 Is VPN a good Pokemon GO spoofer?
Best Pokemon Go Spoofers for iOS
iOS location spoofers for Pokémon GO can be tough to come by. The majority of them are outdated, poorly rated, and probably get detected by Pokémon GO very soon. Thankfully, there are 3 solutions for you.
You are reading: 6 Best Pokemon Go Spoofers for iOS/Android Devices
Using LuckLuckGo to spoof Pokemon Go [The most recommended]
is a professional location changer and no jailbreak is needed. You can play Pokemon Go without moving and catch rare Pokemon worldwide. Furthermore, it is safe and does not ban your account if you change your location multiple times.
Steps to use LuckLuckGo:
You can change your GPS location in the following steps:
and launch LuckLuckGo on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone and click “Start.”
Connect iPhone to LuckLuckGo
- Set a route or destination from a map, and adjusts the speed. Click “Move “option.
Spoof Pokemon Go location via LuckLuckGo
Why I Recommend LuckLuckGo?
- User-friendly interface and straightforward.
- You can set fake moments on the map and automatically synchronize them with Pokemon Go.
- Support Joystick Mode, control up and down, left and right, better gaming experience.
- It works with all iPhone models and iOS devices, including iOS 15 and iPhone 13, 13 Pro.
See more: Z Speed+
iPokeGo for Pokemon Go
app has various features that will take your pokemon catching experience to a whole new level. You can change your GPS location wherever you want while leaving your current location.
However, beware because Niantic may find your actual location and block your account.
iPokeGo for Pokemon Go
- No need to use a computer.
- Easy to use.
- No need to jailbreak the device.
- The probability of your profile getting banned is high
- Most of the valuable features are paid
iTools by ThinkSky
to spoof Pokemon Go, the best thing I found out was it doesn’t require me to jailbreak my iPhone. It enables me to use different locations on the map without leaving my room.
Spoofing location via iTools
- No jailbreak needed
- Unlimited spoofing options for premium users
- It can be used to back up and restore your iPhone data
- Easy to operate
- The free version only allows three location changes
- Premium plans start at least $5 a month
Best Pokemon Go Spoofers for Android
See more: Lee Hi-Wikipedia
AnyTo: Spoofer Android Location Using computer
While using the
android app, I found that it can alter GPS location to any other location on the map. The best thing that made my day was that it not only worked on Pokemon but also other games. This enabled me to construct my route on the map while hiding my current location. I was roaming the streets of New York and catching Pikachus and other Pokemons while sitting at my home in New Jersey.
Anyto Android Location Spoofer
- Easy to use
- Support multiple Android models
- Not Free, $9.95/Month
- Need to download software on the desktop
Fake GPS Location (Without using a computer)
Fake GPS Location
is an Android spoofing app. If you install it on your Android phone or tablet, you can spoof in Pokemon Go without getting banned. It also allows you to alter your GPS position by entering latitude and longitude. You can choose the speed you want to track the route if necessary.
Fake GPS Location App
- Great rating of 4.3/5
- Easy-to-use app design
- No need to download software on the desktop.
- It cannot simulate walking between different spots in Pokemon Go.
Mock Location: Pokemon Go Spoofer Without Rooting
is another useful Android spoofing software for Pokemon Go. Without rooting your Android device, it may simply and safely mimic your location information. However, it offers a free trial that lasts for 24 hours. As a result, if you wish to use the premium features beyond the free trial period, you must purchase the full version.
Android Mock Location App
- Free trial is available within 24 hours
- No need to download software on the desktop.
- $0.99 – $10.99 per item after a free trial.
Not Working Pokemon GO Spoofers You Should Avoid
Avoid Not Working Pokemon GO Spoofers
If you’ve been searching the internet for ways to spoof Pokemon GO locations, you may have seen some videos showing you how to spoof placements even faster.
is said to be a tweaked official program that lets you fake Pokemon GO locations with a single click. This option sounds promising, with the promise of being able to move your character about using an on-screen D-pad. It sounds like a much simpler method than using a VPN with a spoofer, so it piqued my interest.
The issue is that apps such as PokeGo++ do not appear to work. According to the advertising films, all you have to do is go to sites like
, injectme.online, or appskd.com and download (or inject) apps to your phone via your browser. The truth is that these apps don’t exist at all. In my experience, I’ve never been able to give them a chance. Instead, an app started bombarding me with advertisements, suggesting that I’d be granted access if I clicked enough of them.
This method has never worked for me. Thus unlike the other three methods, I cannot propose programs that provide a quick “injection” of Pokemon Go spoofing.
Is VPN a good Pokemon GO spoofer?
It is not recommended to use a VPN because VPN can only change the location but does not have the virtual movement synchronization function. You still need to work around to find Pokemon, which is tiring and time-consuming.
What’s more, playing Pokemon GO requires you to accumulate kilometers to increase your XP, so try using one of the Pokemon GO spoofers listed in this article instead of a VPN to set a fake location and synchronize virtual movements to Pokemon GO.
VPN for Pokemon Go
The current GPS location limits the discovery of Pokemon. The Pokemon GO spoofers introduced in the article can help you quickly change location and spoof Pokemon GO on iOS and Android.
can spoof Pokemon Go location with just one click, and the virtual movement is automatically synchronized to Pokemon Go! So excellent, you can easily capture rare Pokemon at home like me!
Chuyên mục: App