This guide will help you learn how to install HDtv on FireStick. You can easily use these steps to install HDtv on all other FireStick products and Android devices.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K|
|Type of App||Live TV|
|Content||Sports, TV channels from USA, UK & Canada|
|External Video Player Support|
HDtv (also known as HDtv Ultimate) is an app for streaming live TV channels. It has plenty of channels to keep you entertained for hours and that too from many countries including U.S.A, Canada, U.K and many more. This app has a clean clutter-free interface. It also supports many video players including MX Player, MX Pro, VLC, GSE, etc. But you will need to install Yalla Receiver on your device to access the channels.
HDtv has a variety of live TV categories as well. These include Sports TV, IPTV, Live Sports Events, etc. One of the other advantages of this app is that you can simply click on any channel and it will start automatically playing. No complicated set up!
This app provides enough channels to make sure you don’t have to switch to other apps to find your favourite ones. That’s why we have kept HDtv or HDtv Ultimate in our list of
Best Live FireStick apps
|⚠️ WARNING!! YOU COULD BE TRACKED|
|Governments & ISPs actively monitor users’ online activity. If found accessing copyrighted content, you could get into serious trouble.|
|Currently, your following information is exposed:|
| 🌐 Your IP Address: 126.96.36.199
📌 Your Location: United States 🇺🇸
📶 Your Internet Provider: Clouvider
|If this is your actual information, it can be traced right back to you through your ISP. We strongly recommend using a VPN to reclaim your online anonymity.
Mask Your IP Address And Keep Your Online Activity Private With
|SAVE UP TO 49% with this SPECIAL DEAL
Try Risk-Free with 30-Day Money back Guarantee – No Questions Asked
You are reading: How to install HDtv on FireStick/ Fire TV & Android TVs
How to install HDtv on FireStick
I have kept the installation steps easy and uncomplicated so that you find no difficulty in following them. To install HDtv on your FireStick, follow these easy steps:
Install Downloader App
We will need to install Downloader before we can sideload HDtv. This is required because HDtv is a third party application and hence cannot be found in Amazon Store. Let’s do it:
To find out more about Downloader, visit our guide:
How to Sideload Apps with Downloader
1. Turn on your FireStick. And head to the option that says Find
2. Right beneath, you will find a Search button. Click it.
3. Now, you need to search for Downloader app. Then, select it from the suggestions listed below.
4. Click Downloader
5. Select Get/Download
6. Wait! Let Downloader install.
7. Select Open when complete.
7. For permitting Downloader access, click Allow when prompted. (You will see it when you open Downloader first time)
8. A Quick Start Guide will appear. Skip it by clicking OK
2. Turn ON Install Unknown Apps
Enabling installation of apps from Unknown Sources is necessary for installing HDtv since it’s a third-party app. This way you can do it:
1. Select Gear Icon (Settings) from the FireStick Home screen.
2. Hit My Fire TV
3. Now, click Developer Options.
4. Click on Install Unknown Apps
Note: In case your FireStick has Apps from Unknown Sources option, click it and then click turn ON. You may skip the next step.
5. Turn the ON option for Downloader by clicking it.
3. Install HDtv or HDtv Ultimate on FireStick
Now what remains is to install HDtv app on Firestick so that you can stream it. Let’s do it:
1. Select Apps after pressing and holding the Home button
of your FireStick Remote for 5 seconds.
2. Click Downloader app to open it.
3. Click the URL field in the Home screen of Downloader.
4. Now you have to type the provided URL:
(It’s the official website of HDtv) In order to visit the aforesaid website, in some countries, you may require a VPN
Note: Instead of the URL, you can enter the HDtv Downloader Code: 80047
5. You will soon reach the website of HDtv. Choose Download Server 1/2/3 ( if one doesn’t work, you may try other servers)
6. Click Download
7. Downloading will soon start. Wait.
8. After completion, click INSTALL
9. Wait for installation to complete
10. Click DONE now.
11. We suggest you remove the unnecessary APK file of HDtv. To do it, click Delete.
12. Again, you have to click Delete in order to confirm.
That’s it! HDtv is installed. Enjoy the contents of HDtv.
But before you start streaming your favorite content online, please keep in mind that everything you stream online can be seen by the Government through your ISP. Now, if you end up streaming illegal TV shows, Movies, or Live TV (knowingly or unknowingly), you could get tangled in serious legal issues.
We do not condone or endorse streaming illegal/copyrighted content. However, it’s not always easy to tell difference between legal and illegal content sources online. Fortunately, you can hide your online activity with the help of a reliable VPN service. A VPN will mask your IP address and will also help you bypass geo-restrictions and ISP throttling.
I swear by
and recommend it too. It offers blazing fast speed and utmost security online. It also has a zero-logs policy and dedicated apps for all kinds of devices and platforms including FireStick and Fire TVs. Although we don’t think you’ll ever want one,
also offers 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee (no questions asked).
Here’s how you can set up ExpressVPN on Firestick:
1. First of all, sign Up for ExpressVPN
2. Navigate to the Find Icon on your FireStick home screen.
3. Now, go to the Search option
4. Enter the word ExpressVPN using the onscreen keypad and select it from the Search results.
5. Now, click the ExpressVPN icon under Apps & Games section
6. Click on Get /Download and wait for it to install on your FireStick
7. Click Open to launch the ExpressVPN app
8. Enter your login credentials that you received via email when you registered for ExpressVPN. And click Sign In
9. Choose a server location of your choice and click the Power Icon to content to the server.
Once connected, your IP address will change automatically. Meaning, your Internet activities are now anonymous and anything you stream on this FireStick device is safe from the prying eyes.
How to use HDtv on FireStick
Now that we have installed HDtv, let’s open it:
1. Select the Apps option which you will see after holding down the Home Button
of FireStick’s remote.
2. Now locate HDtv and click it to open.
Note: Don’t forget to use VPN while streaming HDtv. Otherwise, in some countries, your ISP may block its content and you may not be able to see its content.
Select Device Type – Mobile Mode or TV Mode. Since you are using it on TV, you should select TV Mode.
A message to download Yalla Receiver will come if you don’t have Yalla Receiver on your FireStick.
Here’s how you can install Yalla Receiver on your FireStick:
When you open HDtv for the first time, you will be prompted to download Yalla Receiver if you haven’t downloaded it.
1. Click on Direct Download.
2. Now again, click on Click Here to Download.
3. It will automatically start downloading.
4. After the download is complete, click on INSTALL
5. Wait and let it install.
6. Click DONE
1. You can install Yalla Receiver by visiting their official website
with the help of Downloader. Simply, open Downloader app and enter the above URL in the URL tab and click Go.
2. You will reach the official website of Yalla Receiver now.
3. Next, click on the Clip or Attachment Icon to start downloading Yalla Receiver.
4. Install Yalla Receiver by clicking INSTALL
5. Let the installation process complete.
6. Lastly, click DONE
Here is the Main Screen of HDtv or HDtv Ultimate on FireStick:
Overview of HDtv App:
The home screen of HDtv shows all the available channels categories it offers.
HDtv has very few options which they will like to improve in the near future to attract users. For now, they have many filters to categorize the channels they offer. For instance, they have Live TV, Live Sports Events, Sports TV, etc. Under these categories, they also have separate subcategories. Live TV category has subcategories like France TV, Kids TV, Wildlife TV, Canada TV, and lots of others.
When you click on any subcategory, you will see all the channels available for the respective category.
The top menu bar on the home screen has few important options. They are Live TV, Live Sports Events, Sports TV, IPTV(STB), All Categories, Select Device Mode, and Filter Channel.
Select Player option lets you choose your preferred video player. The supporting video players include MX Player, VLC, GSE, etc.
Note: Yalla Receiver also can play videos even if you don’t have other video players.
Choose between TV mode and Mobile mode with Select Device Mode option.
Filter Channel option is to sort Channels the way you want. Your favorited channels will be listed in Favourites section.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is HDtv or HDtv Ultimate?
HDtv is a live TV streaming app, using which you can watch live channels from across the World.
How do I download/ get HDtv Ultimate on FireStick?
Visit the URL of HDtv using Downloader app. In some countries, you may need a VPN to access the website. You can download it from there and install it on your FireStick. If you want detailed steps, check out this guide.
Is HDtv legal and safe?
We cannot verify the legality of a third-party app, therefore, it is best to stick to content available in the public domain. As for the safety, I haven’t faced any safety issues with the app so far.
See more: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. 8th Jan, 2015. Chihira Aico a communication android robot on display at the 2015 International CES on January 7, 2015 at the Las Vegas convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada © Marcel Thomas/ZUMA Wire/Alamy Live News Stock Photo
What is the URL for HDtv/ HDtv Ultimate?
The URL for HDtv is hdtvlive.xyz
HDtv is one of the best live TV apps for FireStick. It has a simple but beautiful layout. This app refreshes the links of channels frequently. Hence, you will rarely find any channel link not working properly. It also offers multiple links for most of the channels to decrease the chance of dead links. If you don’t want to pay high cable TV charges, you should consider installing this app on your FireStick.
Right then! We have reached the end. Share with us your experience of streaming with HDtv on Firestick and give your valuable feedback.
Chuyên mục: App