How to Install and Setup GSE SMART IPTV on Firestick-Streaming Trick
A lot of IPTV providers won’t have the built-in app to stream the video contents. You have to use any of the IPTV Media Player apps to watch live TV and on-demand content. Among the IPTV Media Players, the GSE SMART IPTV player is available officially for all devices. Here, we focus on installing and using the GSE SMART IPTV on Amazon Firestick streaming devices.
GSE SMART IPTV app is available on the Play Store and App Store for free. As the Fire OS similar to Android OS, you can install most Android apps on your Firestick by tweaking some internal settings. This guide will help make necessary changes and set up GSE SMART IPTV on Firestick.
You are reading: How to Install and Setup GSE SMART IPTV on Firestick-Streaming Trick
Though the GSE SMART IPTV is available on the Play Store and App Store, the app is yet to be released on Amazon App Store. So, you have to use any of the third-party installers like the Downloader to install the app.
(1) Turn on your Firestick and wait for the Home screen to appear.
(2) Now, go to the Settings option on the top of the screen.
(3) Follow the command, My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources.
(4) Choose the Turn On button to confirm your selection.
Install GSE SMART IPTV on Firestick
(1) On the Home screen, navigate to the Lens icon next to the Home icon.
(2) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type Downloader using the Fire TV remote. If it is Alexa-enabled, use your voice commands.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the list of apps.
(4) Click the Get icon to download the app. Then, the Open icon to run the app.
(5) In the Downloader app, go to the Search bar and type the GSE SMART IPTV download link, https://gsesmartiptv.com/apk/gseiptvamaz_44.apk or use the shorter link, https://bit.ly/3gAHgm4.
(6) Click the GO button.
(7) The apk file will begin to download.
(8) Then, tap the Install button to install the GSE SMART IPTV.
Chromecast GSE Smart IPTV
How to Use GSE SMART IPTV on Firestick?
(1) Open the GSE SMART IPTV app on your Firestick.
(2) If you are opening the app for the first time, it will ask permission to access the Firestick library. Click the Allow button.
(3) Now, tap Agree to all the terms, conditions, and disclaimers.
(4) After that, you will get the GSE SMART IPTV app’s home screen.
(5) Local Playlists will allow you to stream the video files that are stored on your offline Firestick library.
(6) Android Local Media will allow you to stream media files directly without adding them to any playlists.
(7) With the Upload playlist with FTP, you can import playlists from the FTP server.
(8) The Mobiel Mode or TV Mode lets you toggle between the screen resolution.
(9) In Remote Playlists, you can add the M3U URL or JSON URL from your IPTV provider.
(10) With Xtream-Codes API, you can log in with your IPTV credentials like username and password.
(11) EPG program guide will allow you to add the program guide for all the live TV channels provided by your IPTV provider.
The best thing about GSE SMART IPTV is that the app supports both the M3U URL and login methods to stream IPTV contents. With that, you can use the GSE SMART IPTV for any IPTV provider. Install the GSE SMART IPTV on your Firestick and stream all the live TV channels from your IPTV provider.
Chuyên mục: App