Unzip your files
How to unzip files on Android phones? #zip #zipfiles #filesbygoogle #files
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- On the bottom, tap Browse .
- Navigate to the folder that contains a .zip file you want to unzip.
- Select the .zip file.
- A pop up appears showing the content of that file.
- Tap Extract.
- You’re shown a preview of the extracted files. If you want to delete the .zip file after extraction, select the “Delete ZIP file” checkbox.
- Tap Done.
- The extracted files are saved in the same folders as the original .zip file.
You are reading: Unzip your files-Files by Google Help
Memory full error
increase your device storage space
move your data to an SD card
Chuyên mục: App