You are reading: Youtube Go FAQ
SanDisk® Global Customer Support (US)
how to reset a sansa player
- What is YouTube Go?
A: YouTube Go is an official app from YouTube that lets you download videos to your Android. YouTube Go makes it easy to find and download new and popular videos from all over the world. Watch your downloaded videos anytime without internet and share them with friends nearby without using data.
- How can I install the YouTube Go app on my phone from the SD card?
A: This is bundled with sandisk micro SD cards that are branded with the Youtube Go logo on the package. Click
to learn how to install the YouTube Go APK
- Can I share the YouTube Go application with friends and family?
A: Yes. Please feel free to share the YouTube Go application with friends and family
- Can I share YouTube Go videos with my friends and family?
A: Yes, we encourage you to share YouTube Go videos with friends and family. You can send saved videos to nearby friends without Internet using an option called “offline nearby sharing”. You and the friends you’re sharing with must be signed into YouTube Go to share and receive videos.
- Are YouTube Go videos free to watch?
A: Yes. Unless specifically stated, YouTube Go videos are free to watch.
- Do you need Internet connection to register the YouTube Go application pre-downloaded on the SanDisk microSD card?
A: Yes. The app is already downloaded onto the card, but Internet connection is needed to register the YouTube Go application.
- Do you need Internet connection to play the videos pre-downloaded on the SanDisk microSD card?
A: Yes. The videos are already downloaded onto the card, but Internet connection is needed for security check of the videos.
- Do the downloaded videos ever expire?
A: Yes. Videos must be renewed every 30 days.
- If you share downloaded video(s), does the recipient have to check for video security before viewing?
A: Yes, all videos need security check before viewing.
- Can you save more videos to the SanDisk microSD card?
A: Yes. Make sure the microSD card use on your phone is turned on, open the YouTube Go app, and download the videos you would like.
- Does the YouTube Go application work on tablets?
A: No, the YouTube Go application is targeted toward mobile phones.
- What is the OS requirement for YouTube Go?
A: Android 4.1 or higher is required.
- My videos aren’t playing or I’m having trouble with the YouTube Go application. What should I do?
A: Please contact youtube go support
|Published||11/01/2017 10:49 AM|
|Updated||07/06/2018 07:32 AM|
Email this page
View all popular answers
RMA process information
Commercial Product Support
Login to ‘My SanDisk’(Retail)
Chuyên mục: App