Download apps to your Android device
You can download no-charge and paid apps from Google Play on your Android phone. We recommend that you get apps from Google Play, but you can also get them from other sources.
Your phone has a security setting (Google Play Protect) that checks for potentially harmful apps, warns you, and removes apps if necessary.
Learn how to help protect against harmful apps
Learn how to check your Android version
Bạn đang xem: Download apps to your Android device-Android Help
Download apps from Google Play
- Open Google Play.
- On your phone, use the Play Store app .
- On your computer, go to
- Find an app you want.
- To check that the app is reliable, find out what other people say about it.
- Under the app’s title, check the star ratings and the number of downloads.
- To read individual reviews, scroll to “Reviews” section.
- When you pick an app, tap Install (for no-charge apps) or the app’s price.
Report bad Google Play apps to Google
If you find an app that you think is harmful, report it to us.
Learn how to report bad apps
Download apps from other sources
Important: If you download apps from unknown sources, your phone and personal information can be at risk.
- Your phone could get damaged or lose data.
- Your personal information could be harmed or hacked.
Help Google protect against bad apps from other sources
If you install apps from outside of Google Play, your phone can send Google information about those apps.
- This information helps Google better protect everyone from harmful apps. The information can include log information, URLs related to the app, device ID, Android version, and IP address.
Learn about Google Play Protect
Get apps & content from Google Play
Can’t download from Google Play
Help protect against harmful apps
Chuyên mục: App